While visiting The Village Church with Stephen "Mysh" Myshrall on one Saturday evening In April, 2004, I noticed that the nametag of one of the greeters read "Brandon Jung". I remembered Jung was the name of the famous Swiss psychiatrist, Carl Jung, the founder of analytical psychology, and I made the inquiry as Brandon walked by if he was related. He continued walking past us, as he was very busy greeting. Before the service began, he got back to me and replied that he wasn't sure about his relation to the psychiatrist. Over the next few visits, Brandon and I greeted each other and eventually, I was invited to the New Years Eve Party and while there, he and I spoke cumulatively for several hours, mostly about the small group he was in (as I was looking for one of which to become a part). He answered all of the questions I had about his small group and I decided to become a part of it for the next 2 or 3 years. One time, we met for coffee at Starbucks in Lewisville, then another time, we had breakfast at IHOP and began a great friendship. During our friendship, we had an accountability relationship and continued conversing over the next year after his job transferred him to Chicago.
During our friendship, despite the distance, we had become close. He is caring, gentle, courteous, kind and listens well.
He has recently married our mutual friend, Kate, and they reside in Chicago.
